TheMayor11 just passed OSCP, without using the provided labs as practice. So Im going to do that in a way. I am not taking the OSCP or eCPPT test just yetbut I am going to prepare, in a similar way. However, since I have no idea what the course entails, I am going in blind. It’ll be ok though… I hope…
I have made a few decisions…
- I am going to go for ecppt instead of oscp, to start with.
- I am not trying to be employable, so OSCP is not needed as of now
- I am going to post one post every week.
- This is to try to learn more and stay focused
- I am going to finish one CSL machine each day.
- CyberSecLabs is really realistic boxes so a good practice